Hi my loves,
Something I’ve always been obsessed with is makeup, and my mum is always asking how I get it to look a certain way.
I’ve loved makeup since I was about 11 years old and, although I’m no professional, after watching all these gorgeous youtubers for years on end, it’s high time I started blogging about it myself.
The springtime is the fresh, clean start to the year. It’s all about the glow, the dewiness, the bright eye and the beaming skin.
This fresh and radiant makeup look I’ve been doing is so quick and easy to do, it never takes me more than 20 minutes – and that’s if I take my time!
Scroll down to see the makeup look and the products you can use to achieve it…
Apply the products in the order I’ve listed them! It may seem weird to leave powdering so late but trust me it works and looks much more natural! I haven’t been applying powder to my whole face either, I only set my eyes with it and place it in my t-zone – where I get the most oily.
- Revolution Pro Brow Pomade (Blonde)
- Benefit High Brow brow highlighting pencil (to carve out the bottom of my eyebrow)
- Olay beauty fluid (day, sensitive)
- Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation (52 Vanilla)
- Bare Minerals All-Over face colour to contour/bronze (Warmth)
- Sleek Makeup Barekissed Illuminator (061 Monaco)
- e.l.f sheer tint finishing powder (Fair/Light)
- Revolution Face Quad highlighting palette (Incandescent, I used the light pink shade)
- Morphe Eyeshadow Palette (Second Nature) (4th row, 3rd column) – blend all over the lid and under the eye with a fluffy brush
- Topshop metallic eyeshadow (Holograph) – place in the inner corners
- MaxFactor Volume Infusion mascara (Black)
- Lips = NYX Suede matte lip liner (moonwalk), Revolution Nudes collection matte lip gloss (stripped).
- Urban Decap ‘all nighter’ setting spray
If you want extra ‘dewyness’ add a lipgloss 🙂
I swear by these products and have used them for years! Use them in the order given and you’ll be a glowing, beautiful spring goddess in no time!
Until next time,